- About the program
- Program rules
- Program courses
- Academic staff
The education sector is specialized in the educational sciences and their implementations. Completing its tasks, it also benefits from other sciences, especially psychology. As for the current and future vision of the education sector, the sector is a growing one whose tasks are increasing and evolving especially in preparing tutors, its roles are increasing in the educational and inclusive development of the Syrian Arab Community as well. In addition, its adequacy, quality, and modernity are growing when spreading and investing educational knowledge and techniques in relation to teaching, conducting research and preparing the human resources for life and work as well as providing educational and psychological services to the community. The EDUC program also seeks to be a pioneer of the E-learning process in the region to qualify the human resources in a manner consistent with the global academic professional levels and responsive to the needs of the labor market.
After successfully completing the program and obtaining the certificate, the student is expected to demonstrate good knowledge and skills (general, teaching-related) in terms of the following:
Having knowledge and understanding of basic theories as well as pedagogical and psychological concepts.
- Being able to use appropriate teaching methods and modern educational technologies in teaching.
- Having theoretical knowledge and mastering practical subject-related methods concerning teaching and having the ability to join both of them.
- Being able to use educational measurement and evaluation methods.
- Having the appropriate intellectual skills that allow the teacher to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Having proficiency in research methods, survey and computer skills.
- Demonstrating the educational and professional values needed for teaching and the good attitudes and behavior of a good citizenship.
- Having the ability of continuous and lifelong selflearning.
- Having a broad vision in terms of tackling teaching situations and taking appropriate decisions.
- Providing learners with life skills that enhance their personal and social development.
- Determining the educational needs of students according to priority.