- About the program
- Program rules
- Program courses
- Academic staff
The institute aims at qualifiying technicians in the field of software and IT system, who have basic skills in this specialized filed and are able to carry out technical and operational work.
A certified assistant qualification in the field of software and information systems, in its professional nature, is the first and necessary link in the technical qualification of a secondary certificate holder. This qualification helps him/her to enter the labor market with professional technical expertise that facilitates obtaining good job opportunities that he/she cannot obtain by only attaining a high school diploma.
The Goal of the Program:
The educational outcomes approved by the institute in accordance with the academic reference standards are as follows:
1.Knowledge and understanding acquisition:
- Understanding theoretical foundations related to information systems in general and programming in particular;
- Learning the basics of programming information systems and knowing how to implement and test them;
- Learning the basics of managing and protecting information systems, data and networks.
2. Mental skills:
- The ability to adapt to the use of various information tools;
- The ability to deal with computer systems (software and networks by applying knowledge and tools needed for design and modeling);
3. Professional and practical skills:
- Mastering database management and knowing how to implement and test it;
- Mastering the management of software systems and operating systems and knowing how to implement and test them;
- Mastering the efficient use of the various information tools necessary for analysis, design, implementation and testing;
- Mastering software and programming techniques in various high-level languages;
4. General and transferable skills:
- The ability to work on a multidisciplinary team and communicate with non-specialists;
- The ability to demonstrate effective personal skills in the work environment;
- Demonstrating a personal commitment to the profession's standards and ethics.