- About the program
- Program rules
- Program courses
- Academic staff
The program aims to qualify researchers who are capable of analyzing problems and developing appropriate solutions in the sectors related to management / technology, quality and business /. This enables the researcher to follow up on the latest developments in management / technology - quality - business / and to create new knowledge that allows companies working in related fields to develop their technologies and enhance their role at all levels: local, national, regional and global.
The program covers different research areas in the field of management / technology - quality - business /, which are defined by the Council of Scientific affairs at the beginning of each new academic year.
Upon completion of the PhD thesis, the student is expected to possess a set of knowledge, skills and values, in particular:
- Knowledge and Understanding
- Distinguishing between appropriate research methodologies in their specialty.
- Knowing the latest developments and innovations in the field of their thesis.
- Classifying the mechanisms for developing solutions, studying their effectiveness and evaluating their impact on complex environments.
- Understanding the impact of values and ethics in science related to their specialty.
- Classifying scientific journals and conferences that publish the latest scientific developments in their specialty.
- Analyzing problems and developing solutions.
- Creating new knowledge.
- Developing creative ideas within the modern trends in their area of competence.
- Evaluating the work of others.
- Selecting appropriate methods to document the results of his/ her research.
- Choosing the appropriate techniques to display his/ her work.
- working to secure funding sources for the development and application of the creative ideas.
- Participating in national, regional and international forums and working on marketing the results of his/ her research.
D.General transferable skills:
- Continuing the search for the latest developments and innovations in the field of specialization.
- Constantly working to develop themselves.
- Documenting the results of his/ her research and discussing them in international forums.
- Forming and leading teams.
- Using appropriate language and terminology