- About the program
- Program rules
- Program courses
- Academic staff
The program aims at qualifying staff in the field of technology management by providing them with the knowledge and skills that enable them to manage the technology in the institutions. The technology management specialist should be able to help in making the appropriate decisions about investing in the best technology of the institution and to know the means to obtain and develop it. The specialist should also be able to follow up on the integration of this technology with the work procedures in the institution.
The program aims to qualify staff in the field of technology management, and to qualify specialists in technology management capable of:
- Providing consulting services in the field of technology transfer, development and management in companies and institutions.
- Following up on technological developments.
- Selection of technology according to specific methodologies.
- Analyzing and evaluating the technological reality in companies and institutions.
- Preparation of economic and technical feasibility studies for the appropriate technologies.
- Technology management in the institutions they work for.
- Managing technology transfer projects.
- Participating in technology transfer negotiations.
- Participating in monitoring the performance of the technological system.
This requires having a scientific and knowledge base specializing in:
- Project management.
- planning strategies.
- The science of Economics and management.
- Intellectual property rights and legal aspects regarding technology transfer.
- Information Technology.
- Modeling and decision making methods.