1-The student is considered passed in the course if he meets the following conditions:
- The final result of the course is greater or equal to 60%
- The final exam mark of the course is greater or equal to 40% of the maximum exam mark
- The student's assignment mark is greater or equal to 40% of the maximum assignment Mark
2- If the student failed in a course, he must repeat it completely with its assignments and exams, in addition to paying its full costs.
· The student is considered graduated and achieved a certificate in The Professional Master of Technology Management if he succeeded in all the requested courses in the program and within the requested duration.
The Graduation equation: average of the courses * 75% + the project grade * 25%
Estimates: According to the internal regulations of the University.
· The graduation decision will be issued by the SVU Presidency, and all the program’s hard copies of documents and results will be delivered to the exam department in the university for conservation.